Tuesday 12 June 2012

Progress pics?

Minus calories today! So happy with myself because the urge to binge today was unbelievable. I was with my friends in asda after school, i so wanted chocolate but i punched it in face. I won! And i don't have any calories left. I am empty, it feels amazing. So i am way off my 300 calorie limit today. Tomorrow is 400, it's only day 2 of this diet so i need to be strong.

My mum went food shopping today. I found this quite amusing because she has bought all the things that used to be my favortie foods. Muesli, peanuts, pasta, fruit bread, fruit cake. I am strong will fight this desire to eat them, i will not let her win. I know she expects me to have muesli in the morning but i will eat my fruit and stay stong.

I have a dilema. On thursday the olympic torch is coming though my town between 4:30 and 5:15. So annoying because that is when i go to the gym! So it's either go see a once in a life time olympic torch or workout? I think i might go see the torch, i might regret it if i don't.

Felt so good tonight at my dance class. I choreographed an amazing piece on tennis, but it was nothing like tennis it was gah amazing it flowed so well, best piece i have ever done. I also kept on getting compliments off my dance teacher, made my spirits so high!

Anyway my progress pictures, i really feel like theres a difference! I may not be perfect yet but i'm getting somewhere! (ignore the jamies)

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment