Thursday 21 June 2012

Downpour

I have never been in such a bad mood as i was this morning! Of course it rained on my walk. But the rain was blowing from one side so one side of me was completly drenched and the other very dry. I had my wellies on thank god, or my feet would of been soaked! I did manage to get a blister before my camping weekend as well! After the walk i had to go shopping. It was awful. People were giving me very weird looks as i was in my wellies, squeeking on the floors! I over spent my £10 budget and had to borrow some of my friends money. I had borrowing money, i always feel really bad for some reason.

My 50th post today! Wow, thats a lot. I have to say i can't believe i have stuck to this. I love blogging, it keeps me focused at times, clears my mind, lets me rant all i want about my eating disorder without people getting worried. This blog has kept me sane!

I got an iphone today! So i will be able to post using my phone, which could be interesting. Not having to delete the search history will be nice haha! Using myfitnesspal on my iphone is so much easier and quicker than the blackberry. I did have a sucky day food day today. I have sort of gave up on my skinny girl diet since i got my period. So my intake today was 780. I am not proud of this but i did walk for about 3/4 hours so i would of burned most of that!

Tomorrow i am going to see a play with my friends which is just a very hard time to try not and binge. It is also hard not to binge around my friends because they eat so much like all the time. I think my friend is so skinny that if she got any thinner she would be a walking piece of paper. I am so jealous of her, most of all because she can eat and not gain at all. Why can't i be like that! I have to stay strong and not binge. This weekend with camping i will be tempted to binge so i have to control myself. I have ate enough this week, i surly cannot be hungry. So wish fasting was easy with people around!
Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment