Friday 8 June 2012

Are mothers ment to be annoying?

Weight hasn't changed today. I ate about 450 calories yesterday not counting the banana i had for breakfast. I exercised after my curry, i ran for about 3 min done sit ups, lunges, squates and press ups. I doubt that i burned off much but at least it's some right?

I am going to the sisters to stay over tonight. I want to go but i don't. I hate it because she always feeds me unhealthy things, i feel bad because i am a guest so i eat it. Then i hate myself. So i am just going to eat really slowly, she eats quickly so she will finish before me, so when she finishes i can just say i'm full. I think thats a good descret plan. I am also saying i am gving up chocolate. I haven't ate it in 2 days, i think i will go for until the end of this month or forever.....

Anyways, i went on wii fit yesterday. I haven't been on since Janurary. I have lost 11lbs since then! I am so happy with that. I set a goal to loose another 10lbs in 3 months. That means i would be 104lbs! I am strong and in control so i know can make it to that weight!

My mother has been such a pain in the ass lately. Yesterday she said i was looking very slim, i have to say i was very happy with that comment so i smiled and said thank you. But then she started questioning me ' what did you have for breakfast? what did you have for lunch?, Did you eat at all today?' Keep in mind that all of these questions came at once. All i said was,'Strawberries' Maybe i should of said a sandwich or something but strawberries were the first thing that came to my head. She just raised her eyes at me and walked away. At dinner of course i didn't finish my meal, because it was a curry and has many calories. So she started again saying,' Are you sure you've had enough?, You haven't ate much?' So i said,' Chill out with the questions mum, i'm just full' So she did the same, raised her eyes and walked away.  Not to mention the cake she bought. No occasion, just for fun. I think she said me about five times if i wanted any. My excuse was my ulser, don't think i've ever been happy to have an ulser until today! I have to say i am glad to get away from the house so she stops questioning me, it's so annoying! All i want to do is loose weight without her getting in my way!!!

Oh last thing, is it normal to dream about binging on food and purging it up again? No i didn't think so....

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment