Sunday 24 June 2012

Wet tent, Ignored and illness

I have had one of the worst weekends ever. When we set up camp inside my tent was soaking so I had to sleep in the wet. Not only that I was I'll, this morning I had to run across the campsite to puke in the toilets. I felt and now still feel like shit. But now my stomach is just upset and I feel like I'm going to spew at any moment. Well the whole thought of being I'll and camping made me cry a lot. In front of everyone. I was sitting in my tent this morning crying while my arsehole friends were in the other tent ignoring me. Not only that but when we were walking j had to carry the tent and I could walk as fast so I was behind everyone but did hey wait for me? Nope they did they not I was lonered the whole 6 miles. I am depressed I feel so unwanted and so Ill so I am not happy at all. I havent been good with food I have been binging so much and I feel like a huge ill mess. I hate camping I never want to expience nice it ever again.

Bekah
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment