Tuesday 26 June 2012

I'm ill and fat. Yesterday i was off school, and i binged like all day i am sure i was well over 2000 calories. I am off ill again today. But today i am taking advantage of being ill and i am going to attempt a fast. I haven't had anything yet. But i feel my mother might force me to have something for dinner. So maybe i will have some soup or something like that. So can that count as a liquid fast? That will only be 160 calories today if i stay strong.

Doesn't it seem like i am ill every month? I am sick of being sick. I want to have some energy to do some exercise but i do feel like shit. I am so annoyed with my self because i am going to miss my dance class tonight.

After eating so much sweet things this past week, i have the biggest ulser ever. I can never eat anything sweet without getting an ulser. It is so sore. But i guess its just another excuse not to eat today right?

I'm now going to look at some thinspiration and watch some batman, maybe have a little cry in between. I don't think a day has gone by in the last week when i haven't cried. I feel so pathetic and fat of course.

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment