Friday 29 June 2012

Leave me to get skinny in peace.

I wasn't even up for 5 minutes and my mother was already harassing me about what I was going to eat! 'what you gunna have this morning?' yes I had cereal, I really wished I had gotten up Later.

After being interrogated about food, my mother didn't even say anything to me. She only demanded that I eat today. Which I won't. I will make something then throw it out, I really do not need to eat I have so much flab.

I weighed in this morning at 116lbs, do I am loosing it yay! I so want to be back at 112lbs by next week. If I stick to my low calories and exercising every day, I am sure I will.

Well my cereal was 130 calories, which Is disgusting. So I did a 5 min jog, 10 crunches, 25 squats, 25 lunges, 30 jumping jacks, 10 burpees, 20 second plank. I am not sure how much that would of burned but I hope it is most of that 130. I know I haven't done that much exercise today but I still feel a bit lame.

I will make 112lbs by next Friday! I will make it.

Bekah
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment