Thursday 14 June 2012

The day after the binge is always aweful. I had chocolate again today so i binged again! I really hate my self for it. I was walking while eating it though. As soon as i got home i did some sit-ups and lunges ect. Then i had to have dinner. Feel disgusting right now!

Skinny girl diet ain't going so well huh? Well my limit is 400 tomorrow so maybe i will be able to control my cravings. I'm not sure if i should blame me giving in on stress about exams. It's weird every time i think about exams i think about food as well. Whats wrong with me!

I was so pissed off at my dad earlier. I told him i ate a whole bar of chocolate and he said you could of got some fruit or something. Then at dinner i was saying that these veggie sausages were dry and he said why don't you have some sauce. I was like well i don't want any. Then he was like don't you eat sauce anymore? Like he was annoyed that i don't eat or something. But then like 20 minutes before he was basicly saying i was fat, then hes concerned i don't eat enough! His head is just as messed up as mine.

I have my history and chemistry exams tomorrow, so stressed. I am not ready for my science. I feel like that is all i have done for 3 nights! I can resit, but i don't want to i want to be perfect first time. So i guess i will be up late tonight revising my little ass off!


UPDATE: Just done 2 hours of hard hitting revison. You would think that now i would like to go to bed, get a good sleep. NOPE. All i want to do is look at thinspo so i don't binge tomorrow. I will NOT binge tomorrow. I need to stop or i will become more ugly and fat than i already am. After these exams are finished my main thoughts are going to be concentrated on loosing weight. I just finished logging on myfitnesspal today and it says i can be 103lbs in 5 weeks time if i still eat like this. It was a horrible amount of food today, how can i loose that much when i am binging. MIND BLOWN!

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment