Sunday 10 June 2012

Awkward feelings in this house

I hate being stuck in this house but these people! I've been revising all morning and my dad went on a cycle. He came back and as soon as i came on here he came into my room and started asking if i wanted to have something to eat. I swear blogging is like a jinks or something. I told him i had alreay had something. I made a  roll with some jam, which went in the bin as did some chocolate. I left the evidence of the plate, knife and wrapper lying around so they would believe me.

I hate how awkward it has been after my mum had that chat with me. They are looking at me so weird and observing my every move. It's weird, and very awkward for me anyways. Maybe i should just say to them to stop staring at me. You know that feeling when you walk into a room and everything falls silent because they were just talking about you. Well it feels like that 24/7 since last night.

So today i used MyFitnessPal to calculate how many calories i would have for today. Parents are having roast dinner so i am just having the veggies. Including my ceral that my mother made for me this morning, with loads of milk (left most of it) my intake will be 277. That is unless my mother force feeds me a yorkshire pudding. But i have 'ate' today so i hope she won't.

I can just picture the conversation when my mother comes in. 'what have you ate today?, You know i'm only concerned about you' Argh i seriously want to drop kick her in the face.

I have my maths exam tomorrow. Don't understand anything, so i will be getting a lovely F. So i better crack on revising. I really wonder when i will need vectors in my adulthood but anyway...
Bekah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment