Saturday 30 June 2012

Well I binged last night and purged. Fail. Anyway let's put the past behind us and start a new, again.

Can you believe that my mum actually forced me to show her my stomach last night. Then she gave me another lecture on how my so skinny, that I don't eat enough, blah, blah. It is so boring now!

I had a whole week off school. Yeah I only have one week left before my work experience. Crap, yes I just realised that I have so much course work to do for English, geography, science and god knows what else. And I only have one week to complete it! How the hell an I gunna finish all of that when I am my allowed to take it home! Oh god man I wanna be sick, this is awful. I am such a lazy bitch I really could of got out of bed and went to school. I suppose I am just gunna have to be behind. What an idiot I am.

Gunna have a lovely stressful week ahead of me. Hopefully this will distract me from food!

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey :) try not to beat yourself up about the past.. and its ok to have a bed day once in a while - some may even say its good for you ;) lol My mum used to go on at me all the time but I think everyone has written me off as a lost cause.. Good luck and well done for hitting your gw and being 115 <3 I know you can get to all your other gws too - stay strong hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah I suppose it is good every once and a while! Thank you, soon I will be 110lbs yay! Stay strong too! Thanks for following me! Xx

      Delete