Sunday 29 July 2012

FML

Well my one day binge didn't happen, it turned into a super weekend long binge. Including disgusting take- aways. I feel like the greese if dripping off me. The calories are infecting me and making me fat. I cry and cry loads about this. You know what, is this going to make a differecne? Crying like a failure. I was even considering moving my goal date back a bit. FUCK NO. I will just have to work extra hard. I want to see 114lbs on friday. I recon i am 120, but i am not getting on the scales because that will just trigger me to cut. So is it possible to lose 6lbs, in 4 days? Well i hope so, because i am going full steam ahead.

You know what, i have binged so much recently, that i am not even hungry. I don't even want food. So hopefully this will stay until the end of summer.

Right all of this shitty food has defo not been good for me. I have had some bowl problems, gross i know! But seriously it fucking sucks. I am sercretly and weirdly hopeing that i loose these extra pounds from it.

I am also two weeks late.

Bekah
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Bekah! <3 I am feeling your pain right now.. I do hope you are ok my sweet. I hope you can get to your goals and I am so glad that you are trying not to cut :) sometimes weighing is not productive.. Good luck huni!

    I am late too a few weeks, my bf made me so a pregnancy test, it said not pregnant so phew.. hopefully it will be the same for you :) maybe its cos of the food?? <3 Love! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I feel a lot better now! I took the test as well and it said no! Yes few haha! It's a horrible feeling! I honestly think the bowel issues have to do with the shit food I have been eating ha, but I don't understand where my period has gone off to! Xxxx

      Delete