Friday 6 July 2012

Why do I always binge! Why am I so weak. I hate myself. I hate myself! My net is 730 calories how disgusting is that! I am now going to do a serious workout. I am aiming to burn 700 calories then I will be happy.

I had my last day of school today, it was pretty crap. I have work experience for 2 weeks now, I feel really anxious. Not because of working because of lunch. Will I be able to throw out my lunch, will people get suspicious will they question me? Argh I just wish this was simple. But if it was, everyone would be skinny.

Once on the lips
Forever on the hips

I need to keep on reminding myself of this!

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. About lunhces.
    I think that we should not pay attention to what other people think. You are you, it`s your body, your deсision:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you :( *hugs doll* you are beautiful, no doubt about it and people dont really pay much attention to you, say you are going for a walk? (if you are allowed) and then say "I grabbed a sandwich" if anyone asks if you have eaten.. I am sure it will be fine.. I used to worry about things like that but most of the time people are too self absorbed to notice these things <3 Lots of love, feel better xx

    ReplyDelete