Friday 13 July 2012

New beginnings

My sister has been ill for the past week. She looks so sad and it makes me depressed. I hate seeing her ill, her bubbly happy self is just dead. I really want to have a magic wand to make her better, where is Harry Potter when you need him! But the worst of it is, she has lost so much weight and i am jealous. I am so sick and very inconciderate. I can't believe that because she has lost weight i have now jumped out of my binge phase and am back on track to my GW! What a bitch i am.

Well i have set a goal for September. To be 105lbs. I am going to start ABC tomorrow for the 1 millionth time! I am going to be strong. I will not let the weak me in. The cutting has to stop as well. If i stick with my limits, there is no reason to cut.

Going for a run tomorrow morning, to start off the new diet and successful weight loss.

Bekah
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun.. I'm sorry that your sister is ill, it really must be heartbreaking to watch.. If it makes you feel better, I was jealous of my 13 year old cousin, who has type 1 diabetes and celiac disease because she could never put on weight and was literally a stick :\ I too must be sick in the head.. I hope the ABC goes well and I know you can stop cutting. I used to.. and now I dont.. Its hard to resist sometimes, but I am glad that I do. Cutting doesnt really make anything better.. I promise you. Dont give up trying to stop... I believe in you <3 Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks. I'm glad somebody else can understand my messed up head <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete