Thursday 5 July 2012

I am so exhausted. I barely have any energy to lift my arms, walk up stairs. I have exercised today like it was going out of fashion! Walked, ran, cycled and played badminton! I really really think I will be able to sleep tonight, if I don't I will be worried!

I am -22 calories today. I really wanted that to be about -100 but i just have. I energy to do so. Oh yeah, I met 114lbs today!! Woop! So happy! Roll on 112!!

Tomorrow my mother informed me that I having fish and chips for dinner. She must of seen the fear in my eyes because she said ,' is that okay? You look like you've seen a ghost' I really thought I had, the ghost of me after I died after this meal. PUKE! This just is the worst news I have ever ever had. I will eat the fish, but I might be able to wiggle in salad instead of chips. I have never really liked chips anyways, even since I was younger so I will be able to avoid that! There is going to be serious workout afterwards! Right now I just want to have minus calories I don't want even over 100. My maximum net goal is 100 calories from now on.

Saturday, I am dreading. Going for a meal for mothers birthday. Mushroom and spinach risotto, how many calories do you recon? I am so doomed on this day because I will get back late, too late to exercise. So shit. Limit for Saturday is 500, I will cry tears if this one meal is over 500 calories. Why? Because it is disgusting to eat over 500 calories in one sitting.

Anyways, today's events. I got my braclets take off me. I asked when I got them back and everybody around me was saying,'it's the end of the day' but then my bitch friend demanded that it was the end of the week. So once the teacher went away I just told her straight to her face,' why did you have to be such a bitch?' then she went in a massive huff like she didn't even have a come back. Then the next lesson we had together she said,' are you going to say sorry?' like she was my mother. I did apologise but I found it highly amusing when my other friends ask what for and she said,' because she called me a bitch' and looked like she was going to burst into tears. HA. I fucking hate her.

Rant over.

I'm up for a challenging weekend, must stay strong.

Bekah
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW! thats amazing! you got to 114!! 112 is sooooo close! <3 Good luck this weekend - family meals are so painful, I have one coming up in a few weeks and I am dreading it <3 Fingers crossed for you. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete