Monday 2 July 2012

I have been so good today. 186 calories today with exercise. But my mind has been everywhere. One minute happy next very depressed. I have had a stinking headache all day and I have hardly slept! I just really hate myself today more than another day. I haven't lost anything and I hate that. I just want to be perfect now.

Today is a horrible day. Don't hate on me and please don't say that I'm stupid or wanting attention because I don't. I cut the first time today in about 6 months. I felt worthless, I felt I deserved it. I haven't lost anything and I thought well this is for all the times you have binged this year, it will teach me a lesson. Now currently crying at how stupid I feel I think I'm going to try sleep. So much for being a happy and joyful month. Im such a failure.

Bekah
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment