Monday 30 July 2012

Hello!

I'm starting ABC today! But I am spending the whole day with the mother! So in gunna have to do some heavy exercise! I am already -234 with breakfast burned off! So If I have only fruit and veg for dinner and lung then exercise I reckon I can stay in minus cals!

My bowel issue is getting better, yay! I also took the test and I'm not pregnant! Thank god! So now I'm just like where the fuck is my period? Well if i go 2 months without it, I'll start being concerned but it can be irregular sometimes right?

I made my red bracelet! I was so chuffed with it! But then it had to go and break! Piece of shit jewellery maker I am ha. I'll post a picture anyways! I feel so positive today, I don't know why! I just have this mind set that I will not give up this time, no matter how hard it gets. I want this. I want perfection.

Bekah
Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! That will be a great start to the diet! ^_^
    Aw, it's pretty! Can you fix it easily enough?
    Don't let this feeling go! Keep up the good work and take care! <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete