Tuesday 24 July 2012

WHAT? Are those minus calories?

-305 calories today! So happy! I feel empty and beautiful!

I went shopping today and i bought a pair of UK8 trousers! They are a little tight, so my mission is for them to fit me perfectly with a little room!

I am soooooo happy today! I feel so good that i restricted and didn't binge! First time in about 2 weeks!

I have now found a new way to take my mind of eating more food. Because sometimes when you eat a bad food you think ,'what can i have next?' NO that is no more. I now count how many bites i take of the food. My dad shoved a licorice allsort in my face, it is only one so i am praying it didn't have many calories. So i used my new technique and i took 16 bites! How ridiculous is that! I mean licorice allsorts aren't exactly big! So that made me wonder how many bites do i take when i eat like bread! Hope to god that this will work!

Well today being nice and strong i declined ice cream and strawberries, horray! But the annoying mother got right up my nose! What annoys me more than her even asking if i want any is when she says. 'You sure?' (Imagine a really high pitched annoying motherly concerned tone) YES I AM SURE! Why would i of said no in the first place if i wasn't sure!

My dad also pissed me off today. The first time i was tired in about a month today, so i fell asleep on the sofa. BAD MISTAKE! My dad stormed in and started yelling at me because i hadn't hoovered! What the actucal fuck! I was so annoyed, he didn't even apologise that he had woken me up! What annoys me more is that he goes off his head is anybody wakes him up and he was bascily making out to not be a big deal. Argh, asshole.

To make things worse, i have had a massive break out of spots because of all the crap i've been eating! Great!

Meh, what happened to my good mood?

Sorry about the rant.

I hope for a successful week and to see 114lbs on friday!

Bekah
xxx

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyyy :) thats awesome! i am sure you can fit into those trousers perfectly if you keep this up <3 good luck xx

    ReplyDelete