Sunday 22 July 2012

Well today didn't go well. I have been saying that so much lately that i am just sick of being disappointed with myself. I ate...like a normal person today. I didn't stick to my plan because it is almost impossible with the mother hanging over my shoulder. She made me binge, she dangled a piece of chocolate in my face, so i gobbled the whole bar up. Along with cake and peanuts. AGAIN, my 21 days starts tomorrow.

I am meeting my friend tomorrow, were gunna go shopping then go back to her house for a bit. I am going to be strong tomorrow. 'No thanks, i'm nit hungry', 'My mum is making a big dinner', 'I had a massive breakfast/lunch' I am really concidering on fasting tomorrow. It is doable if i use all the right lies in the right places! Strength is all i need.

Okay so tomorrow i want to buy some laxitives for those binge days that i have so often. But i am going to be with my friend! So would this exuce work,'My mum asked me to get them,.....(mini rant about how weird it is buying laxitives and why she couldn't of got them her self)....' Plus is their an age limit on buying laxitives?

My stomach is seriously grossing me out so much right at this moment. I cannot feel my hipbones, where are those gorgeous things!

Bekah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment