Saturday 7 July 2012

I binged so much today, like so much that I don't think I stopped eating for about 2 hours. Why does it always seem okay at the time. There is no way I will be able to burn off the amount of calories that I have consumed today. Omg I will have gained so much... I'm such a weak piece of shit I need to gain control! What the fuck is wrong with me!

I am going to be 'ill' tomorrow well to my family anyways because I am fasting! My sister Is I'll so I can just 'catch' it off her.

I haven't purged yet, I want to though, more than ever....

Bekah
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear hun, start again tomorrow and I hope you have a good fast.. <3 stay strong and be safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry sweetie :/
    I'm sure you will gain that control again and be back on track soon enough. Please take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete