Monday 23 July 2012

Yeah i failed. EPICLY. My friend sucks. She forced me to have dinner and many other foods. But really i screwed up as soon as i woke up. I have cake for breakfast. Then i cut, deeper than ever before. I also cut on my wrist for the first time....why am i such a fuck up? So i ate, and ate and ate today.  But i did exerice, my net is 433. But my intake is 1215. Meh, i suck.

So my cuts hurt, they wouln't stop bleeding. I am so disapoined in my self. The same with the binging.

Maybe i should stop saying that tomorrow i will be better, becuase am i ever really? I am with the mother tomorrow so that makes things difficult, to restrict but i think i will go to the gym for an hour! Burn some of my digusting fat off!

Limit tomorrow? 500 i think. That seems so much, feel like i fail if i eat 500, maybe 300? That sounds so much better. I had 300 calories today. You know what also sounds a lot better. I weigh 95lbs. I need to implant my UGW in my head when i want to binge. Think about all the things i hate about my self. stupid/ugly/fat/wobbly/lumpy/giant/idiot/pathetic/worthless/depressed.

I cry in my pillow tonight, for a better tomorrow.
Bekah
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed that with me, tomorrow never comes. I have to make the decision to change NOW. This very minute. This very second. Sure, I fail on a regular basis, but the only way I ever succeed is to not procrastinate.

    You're strong. You'll figure out what works for you. Until then, I'm rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i totally agree! Thank you, I need to stop binging so much, its a sucky feeling!

      Delete
  2. hey bekah...it happens with all of us dear..trying to loose weight is not so easy..maybe a good nd practical plan customized to ur own needs will help..m also suffering from' oh jst cant stop drooling over mom's food' thng..! :)..nd btw that cutting thng is bad..stay strong..Take Care..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish binging wouldn't happen haha, would make it so much easier! I am trying so hard to stop, nothing is ever easy! xx

      Delete