Friday 20 July 2012

My sister didn't bring any normal sponge cake, she really went to town and got a Misspissppi mud pie. Well fuck my no chocolate is screwed up! I also had a handful of peanuts... But overall my net is 187 calories. Not bad but my intake was 760, lame, at least i burned some of it off!

I am so effing jealous of my sister! She looks gorgeous, she is so skinny! But it is annoying be because she is really trying so hard to gain it back, why would you do that! I would never purposly gain weight, it is just wrong!

Six weeks holiday now! I need to stay strong! I honestly think it's easier when i am not at school or at work to restrict! Well i have two goals by the end of the summer now, to be 100lbs and to be able to run 2 miles! I am going to go to the gym so often and just work out constantly for six weeks! I never want to be the weight i am just now EVER again!

I went shopping today and bought a playsuit, it fits but i will look even better in it when i weigh less! So my goal for next friday is to be 114lbs again! I think it's do-able, hopefully.

Sisters birthday on sunday, goddamn you cake! So that will probably mess up things. If i do plenty exercise that day i will be okay. I will not eat over 800 calories!

Okay reading wintergirls, i love it so much! But she is just so strong i don't know how she does it, i know she is a fictonal character but she must be based on a actual person. How does she do it? Totally my role model even though she isn't real. I want to be so strong that i can easily turn down a bad food, espesically when i have been restricting for ages!

My new moto, only eat when necessary! That means like only around family, so they will think i eat perfectly fine! Now that i am on holiday, i won't have to have breakfast and i will be able to fast much easier. I will just go out and say that i have had food at a friends house even if i haven't! WOOP, so glad it's the holidays! Bring on 100lbs!

Bekah
xxx

3 comments:

  1. so i cant stop reading your blog, ive started from the old stuff and worked my way to your recent posts. your my biggest inspiration so far. that might sound crazy, but these other blogs, they have such high restrictions...like 900 calories per day...without purging. so the fact that you keep way under that is good, even though your not where you want to be at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'm glad I'm an inspiration to you, even though I have no idea why haha! Yeah well sometimes I like reading blogs with higher restictions because I think to myself ,"I'm stronger than them" haha! Thanks for commenting because they always help me stay strong!

      Delete
    2. People who look really good and want to gain weight make me want to kill them haha. I will never understand why they want to do that.

      You and me have a slightly similar summer holiday planned. I intend to spend so much time in the gym and running before going back to college, too.

      Delete